Renos – Behind the Walls
Renovations take a lot more detective work than new construction – the success of your reno project is dependent on what’s behind the walls. Renos, especially to the older homes we have in Crowsnest Pass, often involve more than cosmetic fixes.
The first step to any reno project is to assess the structural integrity of the framing, mechanical, electrical and other systems.
- Is the subfloor compromised, mouldy or cracked?
- Are the roof trusses secure?
- Is this a load-bearing wall?
- Is the electrical system capable of handling the new kitchen appliances?
Depending on your renovation project, these are just a few of the questions that must be answered first – before the project begins. The last thing you want to discover is that your beautiful new kitchen floor was installed over top of an inferior sub-floor … and the entire job has to be redone.
Some of our renovation projects include:
- Kitchen Renovations
- Bathroom Renovations
- Basement Development
- Flooring Installation, including hardwood, laminate and tile
- Windows and Doors
- Roofing and Siding
- Master Bedroom En-Suites
- Finished Carpentry, including baseboards and crown moulding
- And more
In addition to the over 65 years of collective experience brought to every renovation project, Anderson Homes and Renos is proud to partner with some of the most highly qualified subtrades in the area. This will ensure that your renovation experience is easy, efficient and an enjoyable one.